Log In Register a Business Sign Up Contact Us

Contact Us

By Phone

In an emergency
If you need urgent assistance you should always dial 999.

If it's not an emergency or a general enquiry
If you don't need urgent assistance, or have a general enquiry, you should dial 101 (our non-emergency number).

If you are deaf, hard of hearing or have a speech impediment you can contact the police using a text phone through Text Phone for non-emergency situations on 18001 101.